Saturday, June 23 · 9AM – 12PM · MIRA Office
Join us for our first Naturalization Workshop this summer. During this workshop, MIRA Legal Project Director Attorney L. Patricia Ice will help Lawful Permanent Residents complete the N-400 application for Naturalization. A few important details to be aware of:
- In order to apply for naturalization, you must be a Lawful Permanent Resident for at least 3 years if you are married to and living with a US Citizen; or at least 5 years if you are not.
- The cost for the MIRA workshop is $100.00
- The USCIS application fee is $725.00
- Check out more eligibility requirements here
- For more information about what you need to bring to the workshop, contact L. Patricia Ice or Brenda Chambliss at 601.354.9355 ext 3 or 7 and leave a message.
This is the first event we’re hosting as part of our Naturalization + Voter Registration strategy this summer. More programming will be announced soon; stay tuned.