Saturday, January 26 · 9AM – 12PM · MIRA Office (4436 N. State Street, Ste. A-1, Jackson, MS)
Join us for our first Naturalization Workshop of 2019! During this workshop, MIRA Legal Project Director Attorney L. Patricia Ice will help Lawful Permanent Residents complete the N-400 application for Naturalization. A few important details to be aware of:
• In order to apply for naturalization, you must be a Lawful Permanent Resident for at least 3 years if you are married to and living with a US Citizen; or at least 5 years if you are not.
• The cost for the MIRA workshop is $100.00
• The USCIS application fee is $725.00
• Check out more eligibility requirements here
• For more information about what you need to bring to the workshop, contact L. Patricia Ice or Brenda Chambliss at 601.354.9355 ext 3 or 7 and leave a message.